L'anglès a Cicle Superior, Escola Immaculada Vedruna

Thursday, February 16, 2012

5th Grade: Animals world!

Hello boys and girls!

We have started a new unit where we will talk about weird animals and we will learn new things about them. Here I propose two different activites where you will learn about animals.

The first activity that I propose is that you take a look at the web page of National Geographic about the weirdest animals in the world (animals that are very, very strange) and choose one of them and tell me why you like this animal (comment on the blog or bring me a paper to class).

For example, I like the
Yoda bat because I think has a very funny face.
To enter the web press the strange animals!
The second activity is a game where you have to answer a Quiz about dangerous animals (animals perillosos)! Tell me how many points did you do! Press the image to enter the Quiz.

1 comment:

  1. Oh these images are really weired and i am totally scared. though i love animals and pets, but i didn't saw such type of images before. i read too many articles and quiz questions about animal but i never faced such situation before. :(

    ReplyDelete